2020 brought out the online shopper in all of us, some more extreme than others. The clutter of it all piling on without even realizing it. If you need new ways to organize and storage your stuff, here it is!
Storage for your bedroom:
- Scarf Holder- Get a shower rod and shower rings. Hang the rod up in the back of your closet and now your scarves are out of the way and organized!
- Jewelry Hanger- A wooden hanger and screws. Put the screws in the hanger and hang all your necklaces and dangly earrings.
- Under Bed Storage- Instead of buying a fortune in the bed frames with dressers already built in, use shallow dresser drawers from an old or thrifted dresser. Just add wheels to them and store whatever you want in them! Out of the way and it looks
- Use a spice rack to store and display any perfumes, nail polish's or anything that can fit in it!
Office/Craft Room Ideas:
- Cluttered shower? Use fruit baskets to store all your shampoos, conditioners, body washes, etc. Just hang them from the shower rod and now all your stuff is put away and the corners and ledges of your shower are clear!
- Use a large wine rack for towel storage! Either build one yourself or buy one, mount it to the wall and now there's a cute place for towels!
- OR Mount baskets to the wall for body towels, wash clothes, and small appliances.
- Use the space above the toilet to display items! Add floating shelves on top and use glass/clear jars to store your cotton swabs, wipes, makeup remover, etc.
- Muffin Tins or Egg Cartons- add these to any drawer to organize small stationary (paper or binder clips, push pins, rubber bands, etc.).
- Kitchen Cutlery Tray- put this in a drawer and there's your storage for any pens, markers, tape, scissors, etc.
- Spice Rack with Small Clear Bottles- use the clear bottles to put any small sewing accessories in it (pins, needles, buttons, beads, etc.) and place them in a spice rack. They're all together and easy to see and get to.
- Curtain Rod and Hanger- if you have a closet in your craft room, put the rod up. You can use the hangers to hang your fabrics.
- Old or Thrifted Dresser and Chalk Paint- get an old dresser and paint it with chalk paint. That way whenever you store things in it, you can label the dresser with what's inside. And it's easy to change the label if you reorganize it!