With the pandemic still being in full effect, those that are stuck at home (quarantines, teleworking, etc.), it can become easy to be bored with your surroundings. Here are some ways to vamp up your area and be in trend!
1. Color Themes:
- Rustic Vogue/ Sophisticated Cottage core
- works ideally for homes that have some interesting features (exposed beams, original flooring, paneled boards, etc.)
- a modern comfort with some character details - reclaimed wood is the main material (grain and texture)
- Yellow and Gray
- zingy/ultimate yellow and pale gray
- highlights how different elements come together to express massage of strength and hopefulness
- Cottage core
- the nostalgia feel and need for comfort has really became necessary throughout 2020.
- simplistic but can add a few touches of glamour to create a luxe traditional style.
- Contemporary Country
- warm amber tones, mellow meadow prints and beautiful embroidery.
- mix muted colors with folksy and characterful prints
- Distant Shores
- laid-back lifestyle of Hawaii
- offer a calm and relaxing living space
- Antique, repurposed, salvaged and retro pieces - reference the look rather than slavishly reproduce it
- strong colors, favorite pieces and a less-is-more approach for a vibrant, cohesive aesthetic
- Earthy, Grounded Shapes
- Packed with rusts, warm greens, deep reds and slubby browns
- Global Influence
- Inspired by earthy color palettes and warm, natural textures
- pairs perfectly with wooden, woven and rattan home accessories
2. Kitchen Shelves
- A new spike in floating shelves search showed that kitchen shelves, although nothing new, will be popular in 2021. A great way to show off any hand-formed clay plates. colored glassware, and copper cookware.
3. Germ- free Upgrades
- Touch-free faucets and trash bins. Non-porous quartz and copper prevent the spread of germs, and can even kill them.
4. Drink Trollies
- After 2020, everyone needs a way to relax. There has been an increase in how to do and perfect a bar cart.